DXN EEUU: Take Care if you Have High Cholesterol in your Blood



Where is the cholesterol from?


From the body and the food. The liver and another cells produces around 75% of cholesterol in blood the other 25% comes from food, specifically from animals.


Cholesterol is good for our health but when you have high cholesterol in blood you must take care about that because could end in a disease. 


That’s why you have to drink coffee with ganoderma. 


The ganoderma is perfect to counter high cholesterol if you already have it or could prevent it if you don’t have that illness.


It’s scientifically proved that ganoderma detoxifies eliminating the excess of uric acid, lactic, cholesterol, excess fat deposits through the circulatory system, dead tissue and chemical toxins accumulated in the body.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario